"I'LL STILL KILL" VIDEO DROPPING SOON

BAYONNE, New Jersey

"I'll Still Kill" is one of the most aggressive records from Curtis, and the G-Unit bossman barks at anyone having issues with the content.

"The concept of the song was saying, 'I don't want to , but I will if I have to," he said. "That would be justifiable, wouldn't it?"

"It's pretty hectic, but I have great relationship with both guys," said the clip's director Jesse Terrero, who helmed 50's Reebok ad campaign with Manny Ramirez in addition to many G-Unit videos, including "Wanksta" and "Candy Shop." "This is big — it's like 'Bourne Supremacy meets 'Unleashed.' I threw out an idea and enjoyed it."

In the video, 50 has to handle himself in a world of trained killers.

"It's not an environment for pretty women," Akon said while kicking around a soccer ball. "This is on some assassination-type shit."

Akon also explained that he was just there to perform; the plot is all 50 Cent. 50 had high praise for his collaborator's contributions to the song.

"This collaboration, it's perfect," he said. " tones, vocally what he did on the chorus and the last portion of the record, it's great."




>>KONVICT WORLD EXCLUSIVE:
"I'LL STILL CHILL" (RADIO EDIT)

No comments: